Christ Follower, Husband, Father, Student and Worship Pastor, Defender of Truth.
My one and only goal in life is to point people into a relationship with the one true living God. I love to work with students and see them “get it” when they allow God to work in their lives. I believe with the right kind of relationship with students and the slow and steady diet of the truth of God’s word you can make average Christian teens into world-changing student leaders ready to influence their world for Jesus Christ.
I don’t like writing in paragraphs so you will have to deal with my bullets. Don’t worry my blogs won’t use bullets.
- I love my wife of 22 years and my awesome 3 children.
- Student pastor for 21 years, with 3 great churches.
- John 10:10 is a verse I try to live my life by.
- I majored in music education playing the cello only to be called into the ministry.
- Masters of Divinity in Theological Studies from the largest Christian School in the world, Liberty University.
- I enjoy apologetics, but I will walk by faith and not by sight. Somethings in life I believe God keeps to himself.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org